How much do you know about the North of England, from the bleakness of its moors, the richness of its history, to the fun of its Victorian seaside towns?
Find out with our quiz >>>
1. Which of the following playwrights are not from the North Of England
2. Which Is A Town In The North East Of England
3. What According To Yorkshire Dialect Is A Ginnel
4. Which Of The Following Is Not A Yorkshire River
5. Which Manchester Painter Painted Matchstick Men And Matchstick Cats And Dogs
6. Who Designed The Gateshead Angel Of The North Sculpture
7. Which Yorkshire Town Was Home To The Brontes
8. Which Mountain Range Separates Yorkshire And Lancashire
9. What Was The Tv Series All Creatures Great And Small About
10. The Two Combatants Of The Wars Of The Roses Were Represented By What Type Of Flower
11. In Which Cathedral City Is The Burial Place Of The Venerable Bede
12. Windermere, Coniston Water And Derwent Water Are All In Which Northern National Park
13. Which Northern Towns Archbishop Is The Second Most Senior In The Church Of England
14. Which Of The Following Is A Lancashire Seaside Resort
15. Which Tv Program Was Based In Yorkshire Of The 1960s
16. The Worlds First Passenger Railway Ran Between Manchester And Liverpool In Which Year Did It Open
17. Which Of The Following Is Not A Northern Soccer Side
18. Which Is Not An Ingredient Of Black Pudding?
19. What Is The Purpose Of Song On Ilkley Moor Bah Tat
20. Which Roman Construction Divides Northumbia From Scotland Roughly
FREE England Photo Book
Receive PDF Ebook Packed With Gorgeous Photos Of London & The English Countryside.
Includes Subscription To EnglandExplore Members Newsletter
Please share this quiz to view your results.