Thanks for taking the quiz.
(If you haven’t yet taken the quiz it’s here: How well do you know England?)
Here are the answers anyway:
- What royal residence in England was best known as the official home of Diana, Princess of Wales?
- In which town or city was William Shakespeare born?
Stratford Upon Avon
- What name is given to people from Liverpool, England?
- Where is Henry VIII buried?
- What is Cockney Rhyming Slang for ‘wife’?
Trouble & Strife
- Which of the following is not a fielding position in a game of cricket?
- Which is the red line on the London Underground map?
- Which Of These Is Not A Yorkshire Area Of Natural Beauty?
South Yorkshire Heights
- Which London football (soccer) ground is also name of a battle in September 1066?
- The ‘Wirral’ is an area in which English county?
In the meantime here are some of the posts from the site which might interest you: