Thanks for taking the quiz.
(If you haven’t yet taken the quiz it’s here: How well do you know London?)
Here are the answers anyway:
- Which tube line terminates at West Ruislip?
- What does DLR stand for?
Docklands Light Railway
- What’s the real name of the Walkie Talkie building?
20 Fenchurch Street
- What started in Pudding Lane?
Great Fire of London
- In which year did the Thames Barrier open?
- What is the newest London Underground line?
- How many London Underground lines are there?
- Which sport is played at Lord’s?
- Which London Underground station is named after a football team?
- Name the Home Counties bordering London
Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire
In the meantime here are some of the posts from the site which might interest you: